I’ve been using Instagram a lot lately to post little updates on my car projects. Feel free to follow me at:
It’s hard to believe it’s been two years since I last made a journal update (or really touched the website).
I got around to doing another massive update to the layout and design of the website — which is something that I’ve been putting off forever (it’s much easier to get caught up in work and playing video games all day).
I’ve finished several articles that I had left hanging; and even wrote several new ones within the past couple of weeks.
Much of this progress is due in no small part to finally organized 20.7 GB of pictures (11,065 files and 255 folders) that I had taken while working on everything over the past few years.
To add to everything, I’ve got even more projects that I’ve been tackling this month. Some of these projects include:
- Setting Timing Properly (mine is like 30° BTDC right now).
- Testing and Calibrating the Throttle Body, TPS, and AFM.
- Replacing Spark Plugs, Wires, Distributor Rotor & Cap, and Coil.
- Replacing Valve Stem Seals.
In addition to all of this car work, I’m also studying to get my Linux+ certification.
So, lots to do as you can see. I’ll try to keep up better this time.